- Goethe’s colour theory as a scientific base for the appearance of colour
- The human being as given by RUDOLF STEINER’s Spiritual Science – in unity, polarity, threefoldness, fourfoldness, the two streams of incarnation, seven-partition. In biography, salutogenese, health and illness.
- Artistic and Therapeutic theory after COLLOT d’HERBOIS
PRACTICE COLLOT d’HERBOIS
- Artistic and therapeutic exercises in watercolour and charcoal.
- Analysing and synthesizing case studies in order to recognize characteristics and to be able to establish a diagnose in light-colour-darkness.
- Creating an individualized therapeutic path.
PRACTICE OTHER AREAS
- How to help a child with learning difficulties, after Audrey McAllen.
- Form drawing
- The platonic forms and their metamorphoses.
- Bothmer Gymnastics
- Nonviolent Communication, Marshall Rosenberg
INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEWS and SUPERVISION
To register, we ask to send a motivating letter with the essentials of the biographical events relating to health and illness, crises and accidents. To participate in an admission interview.
During the propaedeutic year the two parties reserve the right to end their reciprocal commitment.
Students should have minimal 26 years of age. They are expected to work intensively at home, by practicing painting as well as charcoal exercises and by writing essays.
This means the homework takes at least the same amount of hours as spent at school
Therapeutic training ends with the written and oral presentation of two case studies and the defence of a thesis. A certificate of competences, recognized by iARTe –International Coordination of Anthroposophic Arts Therapies and Educations– and the medical section of the Goetheanum, Dornach Switserland
The training consist of:
1 propaedeutic year with 3 modules of 10 days,
+ 3 years with each year 4 modules of 10 days.
– 2 years with supervision and support in professional practice, from 10 days to 20 days a year, according to the demands.
1100 euros each module.
Material not provided; except for the propaedeutic year.
Classes are given in French. Summaries in English, Dutch and German are possible, at request of the participants.